Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Break in Portland



Recently I went for a long drive with mom and dad all the way down to Portland Oregan. Some of you may be wondering why mom and dad would want to go there. Well, little did I know the world's largest bookstore is there Powell's, there is a fantastic wine region and there is a great Market. It was a balmy 19C the first day and the weather was quite nice the entire time.



We went to the Japanese Gardens. It wasn't exactly stroller friendly as you can see.



Oh, did I say that we also visited three outlet stores where dad finally bought some new clothers. Mom had been bugging him for some time now. The best part was this toy store where mom and dad bought me my very own Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon. I am able to walk with it around the house.

No comments: